No whoppers allowed.

Listen ..Tom......What I'm saying is this,and you will be the first to agree. Everyone has their own style of dress..and It's all O>K> .
You have our permission be happy with your wardrobe. My friend Jeanne, as seen here, is a real minimalist. Her closet and wardrobe is best served by a lot of hooks, for the whips and chains etc.. [As opposed to ubiquitous hangrods]. She's not inclined to take the time to 'Hang Things in an Orderly Manner', Like they teach you in Neatness 101.
All is well, or certainly can be, with closets designed personally to fit in with a Girls lifestyle.That's an area in which I can honestly say 'you rule'. And thats because you have always followed the first three rules of closetology. Personalize.Personalize.Personalize.
Let me say it again .
Personalize.Personalize. Personalize
Ladies. Ladies, listen to me.
You are someone special. Your wardrobe is hand selected.
Tommy will treat you and your wardrobe with the respect your status deserves.
If he doesn't, I will punish him.
Tom: You know it brother. I design for the individual. Everybodys different...style, color, fashion. I bring it all together.
Steve: The franchised closet company is doomed. Why? Because they are trying to serve the same whopper to everyone. What I mean is this. A whopper is a whopper. In Arkansa it's identical to one in D.C. You can make money with this concept. But closets are not whoppers. They are all different, different clothes, different size closets, different lifestyles, different people.
The whopper model breaks down at the closet door.